Snowboard Iskola

Pretty much finalized that I’m going with the Never Summer Evo w/ green Union Force bindings to be my board for the next however long. I’m 6’2” about 180lbs, but I fluctuate from 175-190 depending on lifting. I plan to use this board 75% of the time in the park and the other 25% flying around the hills and back trails

további részletek:
6’2” ~180lbs, what size Never Summer Evo should I go with?