Snowboard Iskola

I feel pretty confident with my knowledge of boards but I’d like to hear all of the input I can before buying another stick. I’m not loyal to any brands and I’m open to all opinions. I spend roughly 80% of my time in the park hitting everything from the 4 ft kickers, to the 20 ft jumps, to boxes, to rails etc….obviously the other 20% I’m just cruising around the rest of the mountain

további részletek:
Park Board Selection